Golden Nashik Raisins
Product Name : Golden Nashik A
Loaded with nutritive content, our Golden Raisins are widely appreciated owing to their rich taste and unmatched quality! We sourced them from trustworthy vendors who process them using premium quality grapes and advanced techniques. They are full of nutrition, with great taste and unique quality. They are obtained from sources which are reliable, maintaining great production quality, using standard techniques, from the grape bowl of western Maharashtra.
- Code: BAGL001
- Botanical Name: Vitis Vinifera
- Physical Appearance:
- Grade:Grade A
- Count: 120-160
- Mechanical Process: Block Breaker, Cap Stemmed, Washed, De-stoned, Sieved, Size Graded, Aspirated, Double Laser sorted, Metal detected, Weighed, Packed
- Farm Processes and Drying Method:Sulphur Bleached.
- Packing: 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 15 Kg net packed in a non-sealed, folded, poly bag in-turn packed inside a taped corrugated box.
- Moisture content: Product will have a moisture content of 14-17 % at time of packing
Certified by :
Members of :
Gat No. 77, At Post-Sakora(Mig), Tal-Niphad,
Dist-Nasik, Maharashtra, India 422209
+91-0253-2313606 | +91-9371751606 / +91-9325949606