Product Name : Black Raisins A
Black raisins is full of nutrients. The careful treatment of berries during harvesting and drying allows us to uncover all of its rich taste in the suit and preserve its attractive appearance without the use of any chemical dyes or preservatives. Its taste is always sweet. In the black suit, there are antioxidants, and vitamins of groups A, B, C, PP, and iron, and calcium, and magnesium. Carbohydrates in its composition are easily processed by the body, in contrast to sugars from ordinary sweets. Often doctors advise their patients with nervousness, irritability and insomnia to buy raisins and eat every day for a small handful.
- Code: BABL001
- Botanical Name: Vitis Vinifera
- Physical Appearance:
- Grade:Grade A
- Count: 90-105
- Mechanical Process: Block Breaker, Cap Stemmed, Washed, De-stoned, Sieved, Size Graded, Aspirated, Double Laser sorted, Metal detected, Weighed, Packed
- Packing: 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 15 Kg net packed in a non-sealed, folded, poly bag in-turn packed inside a taped corrugated box.
- Farm Processes and Drying Method: Sulphur Bleached.
- Moisture content: Product will have a moisture content of 14-17 % at time of packing
Certified by :
Members of :
Gat No. 77, At Post-Sakora(Mig), Tal-Niphad,
Dist-Nasik, Maharashtra, India 422209
+91-0253-2313606 | +91-9371751606 / +91-9325949606